Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 Archive Management DCMA0055 failure

Hey,

we have Cisco Works LMS 3.2 and its registered with ACS 4.1.4(13).

If I want to go to RME/Config Management/Archive Management, I get the following error:

"DCMA0055: CM0039 Error in SQL execution. SQL code 8405 : MESSAGE: SQL Anywhere Error -210: User 'DBA' has the row in 'DCMA_Archive_Status' locked"

Can anyone help me to find the cause of this message?

We updated LMS from 3.1.1 to 3.2  about 4 weeks ago and its running fine so far.

Last time this error occur, we updated our ACS. After I restarted the daemon and re-register it with the ACS the error were "fixed".

Btw. today there were no changes on the ACS.

So is there a way without restarting the daemon manager?

Thx,

Patrick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Another background archive management job may have been running, even if you were the only user logged in (e.g. config collection or polling).

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hey,

the error message doesn´t appear at the moment.

Now I can go to the Archive Management.

I only started some NetConfig jobs in the last minutes, maybe they fix the error ^^.

Any ideas?

thx,

Patrick

This error could very well be transient.  If one were trying to do two config archive operations at the exact same time, it is possible a lock contention issue could be encountered.  I don't think this is something you should see too often, though.

Hey,

thanks for your reply Joe.

I don´t remember clearly, but I think I was the only who logged in LMS.

The error message appear about 10 - 15 minutes, everytime I clicked on Archive Management, so I don´t think that I or another person started a Archive Management task at exact the same moment.

Anyway, I will keep an eye on it

Thx & bye,

Patrick

Another background archive management job may have been running, even if you were the only user logged in (e.g. config collection or polling).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: