Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 Backup problem

Hallo,

I scheduled a daily backup at 10:00 p.m.

Now I noticed the following error on my LMS 3.2 Backup.

I get two E-Mails

1. Backup failed on 2010/05/20 at 22:53:27. REASON: Database rmengdb backup failed and. Check the log file for information.

2.Backup successful on 2010/05/20 at 23:12:50 in E:/Backup

Where is the logfile of the last Backup? I just found CSCOpx\log\db_backup.log but this log is from 2010/05/19 and it was an immediate backup.

Can someone help me? Why I´m getting two Mails ? Either it work or not!

Thx,

Patrick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The log should be NMSROOT\log\dbbackup.log.  Assuming casuser can write to this file, it should be the log used during an automatic backup.  You should also check the output of the DOS command AT to see if you have multiple backups scheduled.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The log should be NMSROOT\log\dbbackup.log.  Assuming casuser can write to this file, it should be the log used during an automatic backup.  You should also check the output of the DOS command AT to see if you have multiple backups scheduled.

Hey Joe,

that´s it. An old at remained after deinstalling CW.

After reinstalling CW I setup the backup again at 10 p.m., so I had two at´s on my system.

Thx

Patrick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: