Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 - Campus Manager 5.2.1

aureglias
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Data Collection doesn't run in Campus Manager 5.2.1.

It is also impossible to delete a device, or a link, or even does a Perform Data Collection on a Network Topolgy map. I have an error message saying the Data Collection is already running.

I checked the processes, and ANIServer is always running with busy flag, CSDiscorevy is always in terminated transient.

Previously, we were running the LMS 2.6 and I had quite the same issue. I know I had to remove a couple of lines in the file DeviceDiscovery.properties. But the file doesn't look the same now.

Please could you help me to fix this issue.

Regards,
Sébastien.

4 Replies 4

Svetlana Radzevich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Most likely it is due to CSCtd49439. Could you try to run UT Acquisition? What is the error message there?

Hi Svetlana,

The UT Acquisition runs when it is a scheduled job, but when I want to start UT Acquisition manually I haven't any error message, but the status stay in idle. I just have an information saying it is building a XML file, please try after sometime.

Regards,

Sébastien Auréglia.

It is CSCtd49439. TAC could provide you the patch or you could upgrade to CM 5.2.2

Svetlana,

Thank you very much, but the CM 5.2.2 doesn't look to be available to download.

I did a software update on LM 3.2 and it looks the CM5.2.1 is the last version, even on Cisco website.

I will see if my Cisco partner can obtain me the patch or the new CM version, excpet if you can provide me a link to download it.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Sébastien.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: