cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 Campuss Data Collection Does Not Start

uffankhan
Level 1
Level 1

I Discovered devices correctly in CS>DCR . Initially there was no problem in running data collection in Campuss Manager. But now when i try to run data collection manually or by a scedule, it does not start. Although the notification appears that "notified server to run data collection" but nothing happens then.

Also, I applied " net stop crmdmgtd" and then "net start crmdmgtd" and no error was reported. After this, data collection was successfully run, but just for once. That means, every time if i have to run data collection manually or by a schedule, i have to stop and start crmdmgtd ???

Please advise what to do.

Pleae note:

LMS 3.2 is installed on Windows Server 2003 service pack 2.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It looks like you are on Campus Manager 5.2.  This should be fixed in 5.2.1.  Proceed to upgrade to this version and then see if Data Collection runs fine.  If you still have any problems, post the latest ani.log.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Joel Monge
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the CSCOpx\log\ani.log.

Thanks for considering, i am uploading the required log file.

It looks like you are on Campus Manager 5.2.  This should be fixed in 5.2.1.  Proceed to upgrade to this version and then see if Data Collection runs fine.  If you still have any problems, post the latest ani.log.

Ok, thanks for the advice. I will let you know the results.

Thanks Joe , the problem got resolved when i updated the CM from 5.2.0 to 5.2.1 .

Thanks !!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: