Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 : Ciscoview. Issue after installation of new devices package

Abel JULIAN
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have made a brand new installation of LMS 3.2 on Windows 2008 server appliance (64 bits).

Everyting worked fine until I discover my equipments (4500 and 2960) and I saw that the 2960-TT were not visible in Ciscoview. I dowloaded last packages on cisco.com and installed them. I had the message from server that services has to be shutted down etc.

I wait more than one and a half hour but the Cisco ANI database service has not restarted. So I rebooted the appliance. All services have restarted but when I log on on the main portal, I Have the message : "WARNING : Installing / Uninstalling device Package starts now... " (see the picture) and when I click Ok the same message reappear after the page refresh. But I seems that nothing is going on.

Everything is working, I now can see 2960 on Ciscoview, expect that I have this message at every refresh of the main page of the portal and this is very annoying.

Has someone an idea to solve this ?

Regards,

Abel JULIAN

Nextiraone France.

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Chances are this is just an aesthetic issue.  Check NMSROOT/lib/classpath/com/cisco/nm/cmf/servet/msgdir, and delete the psu.urgent file if it exists.  That should remove the alert.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: