Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

LMS 3.2 Configuration Out-of-Sync Issue

Dear all,

Recently, I configure the RME 3.0.1 in LMS 3.2 to poll the Cisco device configuration.  Right after the devices configuration getting polled completed, I found a lot of devices are identified as out of sync in the RME home page.  With checking using the Config Diff Viwer as below, I found the mis-aligned configuration to be occured in 'Processed' configure as the RME 3.0.1 grouped some configure statement for different configuration group only (e.g.  As shown in the below diagram, the same configure command 'dot1x system-auth-control' is grouped into 'Global' or 'Dot1x-dot1x system-auth-control' section at all.  That make the RME classified that as 'out-of-sync' configure in the system. 

OutSyncIssue01.jpg

As from the above screenshot, when I checked on 'Raw' button on the Shows section, the system prompt no different encountered as shown in the below diagram.

OutSyncIssue02.JPG

Please advise any method of approach for configure the RME to avoid this no different configure will classified as out-of-sync configuration in the application.

For your comment and advise, please.  Thanks.

HC Wong

Everyone's tags (2)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content