Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 HUM Issue

Dear All

I have lms ver 3.2 with HUM running on it.

I had created poller managment for all devices.in HUM

Issue is that for some devices when i checked the polling reports its showing all reports.But in interface detail when i clicked on detail there no values for utilization at all.(There is no valuse in the utilization)

Also for some devices its showing no records.

Pls find below attached screen shots.

1 Reply 1

Nael Mohammad
Level 5
Level 5
When you created the poller? What was the criteria you selected for the interface utilization ? Did you select
to poll all instances or did you selectively choose the interface to poll from the device ? From poller
management in HUM, what is the status of the job for the interface utilization poller ?

Create a new report:
1. Go to HUM --> Reports --> Report Management --> Select "Quick Reports".
2. Right click interface utilization --> select copy.
3. Create a new report --> Change the data range to the last 5 days and schedule to run immediate.
4. Note the JOB ID for the HUM reports.

Get me a screen-shot of this page and that poller management status . And then change the log levels From LMS
--> HUM --> Admin --> System Preferences --> Log Level Settings . Change the log level to Debug for All apps
and click Apply.

Then re-run the utilization quick report after waiting 15 minutes for the polling interval and get the HUM
logs from CSCOpx\log directory on the server.

IfAdminStatus.log
upm_ui.log
upm_process.log
UPMProcess.log
Go CSCOpx\log\HUMReportJobs\ and get HumReportJob_.log . The job id is from step 4 above .
And finally the device ip address in question for the job created above or device name.