Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

LMS 3.2 IPM 4.2 import operations from a file

Hello,

I added some operations to the IPM. I use the ipm export function to export my operations to a file. Now I want to import this operations in a fresh IPM installation, but I find no tool to do this.

Any idea how to do this?

Regards

-Uwe Martin-

2 REPLIES
Blue

Re: LMS 3.2 IPM 4.2 import operations from a file

I don't have access to LMS anymore, but looks to me that there's an "ipm importcollector" option on the CLI that fits the bill.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/4.0/user/guide/monitoring_troubleshooting/mnt-cli.html#wpmkr1445240

Note If you import  a collector using file, only the Auto IP SLA collector is  imported and not its individual Ethernet Jitter and Ethernet Ping collectors.

Example

ipm importcollector -u admin -p admin -file '/var/adm/CSCOpx/files/ipm/export/collectors/collector_Fri_Jan_05_21:31:08_IST_2007.csv'

Successful: ipm importcollector:  Successfully imported the collectors.

This result occurs when the collector is imported  successfully.

Re: LMS 3.2 IPM 4.2 import operations from a file

No this doesen't work. I have created about 10 operations. When I want to import my collectors, I need this operation, otherwise the import of the collectors fail. I didn't find any possiblity to import my operations. Any idea?

-Uwe Martin-

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content