Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 Need help plz.

fariha zain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

CiscoWorks. Trouble trying to get several Cisco 2900  routers into the management.

Error message:

Cannot find applicable device package for 10.8.11.180.

Any help would be appriciated.How can I get this devices in the management.

Regards,

Fari.

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

First please confirm the exact device model is among those supported in LMS 3.2. Reference this table.

If it is, make sure your device packages are up-to-date. Do that via Software Center per the instructions here.

If the problem persists after verification and updating, please post with more details. If it's fixed, please mark this question as resolved.

Hi Marvin,

Thanks for the update.

-> My model of device is supported on the link which you have given.

->Can you please help me were and how can I download the latest packages on my laptop ? And they provide those packages to Customer to upgrade/upload it on there system?

Thanks

FAri.

Downloading the packages onto a laptop or local storage for later upload into the Ciscoworks server can be done. Assuming you have a support contract, you need to go to cisco.com support site for downloads (here) and navigate to the product you are trying to update (CiscoView 6.1.9 or Campus Manager 5.2.2 are what run with LMS 3.2 SP1), the packages should be there.

Downloads Home > Products Network Management and Automation > Routing and Switching Management > Network Management Solutions > CiscoWorks CiscoView >  CiscoView 6.1 > LMS CiscoView Device Package Updates-Rtr2900(2.0)

and

Downloads Home > Products Network Management and Automation > Routing and Switching Management > Network Management Solutions > CiscoWorks Campus Manager > CiscoWorks Campus Manager 5.2 > CiscoWorks Campus Manager Device Package Updates-CM_DP_522(2.0)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: