Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 4.0.1 Reporting questions

sdavis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm new to LMS and am running LMS 4.0.1  I am trying to see active report jobs to allow editing.  I see easily how to create new jobs, but I have two jobs that are running nightly that I need to modify and am unable to find any location where I can edit those jobs.  I need to change the email recipients of those jobs. 

Thank you,

Sean

3 Replies 3

Michel Hegeraat
Level 7
Level 7

I agree it is not very convenient at the moment. And I don't have a sollution.

I often just delete the scheduled one, to create a new job, and sometimes delete the wrong one.....

I hope that in the future cisco gets a bit more serious on the calendar portlet so that we can see ahead what job will fire when and that we can move/add jobs from there.

A color for a jobtype, all future occurance's of a scheduled job, not just the next one, and a couple of days history would help a lot.

Cheers,

Michel

But where are you seeing what the active report jobs are?  I can't even find that to delete the job and recreate.  I don't mind doing that as a fix, but need to find it.  It's not in the Scheduled Jobs link and don't see anything indicating it's a scheduled job in the reports pages.  I'm only able to see the jobs that have run and they are running nightly.

Editing is not for reports jobs right but finding the jobid is doable

For instance in the place where I schedule the reports

Reports -> Fault and Event -> PSIRT Summary

At the bottom of the page I see my scheduled reports, but there is no edit option

Under Admin > Jobs > Browser using job id I find and delete the job and create a new.

selecting scheduled jobs would probably allow me to find it there too.

But it is not what I would call convenient.

Cheers,

Michel