Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

LMS 4.1 Energywise Endpoint issue

I have 10 switches as members of the same, local, energywise domain.  When I perform a show energywise neighbors on any of the given switches, they all appear.  If i perform show energywise children on a given switch, i see the children of that switch.

When i attempt to "Collect Endpoints" the collection is a success, but my 10 switches only show 2 endpoints, which are 2 of the 10 switches that are configured as a stack.  When i remove that stacked 3750G from the energywise domain, it still only shows 2 endpoints, but now they are 2 other switches that are configured as a stack.

Is it that LMS 4.1 has difficulty detecting endpoints in a group where Stack switches are used, or am I missing something in my config?  LMS 4.1 says it "knows the secrets" and has not had a single Energywise query error out, so i can only assume its gathering all the information its supposed to be, but somehow it never detects any of my actual endpoints, only the 1st set of stacked switches in the group.

Everyone's tags (2)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content