Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 4.1 license question.

laerciotobias
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I got the new 4.1 eval for windows and installed on the server but i having a problem to install the license ".lic" on the server.

my PN is L-CWLMS-4.0-SBE

i applied the license and the pop up said the incense was installed but still showing that i am running a eval version.

1.LMS4.1100EvaluationSun Jan 08 18:14:22 BRST 2012

Please let me know what i am missing.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

An LMS 4.0 license is not applicable for a 4.1 installation.

The SBE package appears to have been dropped between LMS 4.0 and 4.1. LMS41-50-MR-K9 appears to be the upgrade path and should be available at no cost if you have Smartnet coverage for your LMS.

Please refer to the data sheets here.

Hop this helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

An LMS 4.0 license is not applicable for a 4.1 installation.

The SBE package appears to have been dropped between LMS 4.0 and 4.1. LMS41-50-MR-K9 appears to be the upgrade path and should be available at no cost if you have Smartnet coverage for your LMS.

Please refer to the data sheets here.

Hop this helps.

hi i dont need re install my LMS 4.1 right ?  i just need generate a new license for this pn right ?

also i need help in other little thing, i am not finding the device supported table for the 4.1 version, could you please let me know what is the link for this version.

Thank you.

Correct - you can apply a new license file to your evaluation-licensed 4.1 installation.

The link to the supported devices table (and several other useful documents) for both LMS 4.0 and 4.1 can be found here.

You're welcome.

Thanks again

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: