Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

lms 4.1 prime psirt/eox no data available in the report

Hi:

I´m running LMS 4.1 Prime for Windows.

I tried an immediate report with PSIRT/EOX Report option: Cisco.com

The job succeeded, but without any data in the report

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 align=right mcestyle="width: 100%;">

No data available in the report. The problem could be any one of the following:

<TD style="COLOR: #686868" bgColor=#ffffff height=24 vAlign=top align=left mcestyle="color: #686868;">1. No PSIRT data available in the LMS database for the selected device(s).
2. PSIRT/EOX system job might not have run, or might have failed.
3. You might have entered the wrong cisco.com credentials.

Then I tried logging to Cisco.com (with the same user/password as configured in LMS) and download the <SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times-Roman; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" mcestyle="font-family: Times-Roman; font-size: 10pt;"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times-Roman; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" mcestyle="font-family: Times-Roman; font-size: 10pt;">PSIRT_EOX_OFFLINE.zip file.

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times-Roman; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" mcestyle="font-family: Times-Roman; font-size: 10pt;"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times-Roman; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" mcestyle="font-family: Times-Roman; font-size: 10pt;">I unzipped it and put it in the folder C:/PROGRA~1/CSCOpx/files/rme/jobs/inventory/reports/EOX_PSIRT/local_xml (please read \ instead of /, because it is wrong in the LMS display).

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times-Roman; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" mcestyle="font-family: Times-Roman; font-size: 10pt;"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times-Roman; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" mcestyle="font-family: Times-Roman; font-size: 10pt;">I set SIRT/EOX Report option: local

And again, the job succeeded, but without any data in the report (same message as before)

What do you think is happening? How could I debug the process?

Thanks a lot

Julio

PD: I`m selecting old devices to be sure that they already had an EOL/EOS.

1 REPLY

lms 4.1 prime psirt/eox no data available in the report

Sorry, the copy/paste didn´t work as expected, here it is again:

Hi:

I´m running LMS 4.1 Prime for Windows.

I tried an immediate report with PSIRT/EOX Report option: Cisco.com

The job succeeded, but without any data in the report

No data available in the report. The problem could be any one of the following:

1. No PSIRT data available in the LMS database for the selected device(s).

2. PSIRT/EOX system job might not have run, or might have failed.

3. You might have entered the wrong cisco.com credentials.

Then I tried logging to Cisco.com (with the same user/password as configured in LMS) and download the PSIRT_EOX_OFFLINE.zip file.

I unzipped it and put it in the folder C:/PROGRA~1/CSCOpx/files/rme/jobs/inventory/reports/EOX_PSIRT/local_xml (please read \ instead of /, because it is wrong in the LMS display).

I set SIRT/EOX Report option: local

And again, the job succeeded, but without any data in the report (same message as before)

What do you think is happening? How could I debug the process?

Thanks a lot

Julio

PD: I`m selecting old devices to be sure that they already had an EOL/EOS.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content