cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 4.2 Template Center Run variables Reference

STEFFEN NEUSER
Level 4
Level 4

I'm looking for a reference document, describing what built in variables are used in the LMS 4.2 Template Center, like in PI the DB variable reference.

Most importent is the current $Management_IP_Adresse in the run loop of the template. But an overall reference would be nice instead to get such informations piece by piece.

thx in advance

Steffen

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Steffen,

Please see the document I posted in reply to your related question.

The variables are all declared in the XML files that are behind the canned config templates. You can create arbitrary variables of your own or just use one of those existing jobs as a starting point and reusing them and/or adding whatever variables you need to get your task at hand done,

thx Marvin for the reply, but I cant see the attachment.

I dont mean the own declared variables and I dont mean the compliance baseline templates. I mean the Template Center templates (analogue PI) and the global built-in variables that are also not documented inline in the ootb templates:

One example is $(interface) for the current deployed interface I got answered in a diferent threat in the past from Joe Clark.

But such important information belongs to a public product documentation. And that Im looking for.