cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS and CM not showing one router and question mark for two switches..

gmaccisco1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I upgraded LMS to 2.5.1 but after that, I am not seeing one of my Cisco 3825 routers and two of my edge switches Cisco 3560 is shown with the "?" mark on gren icons.

i have checked the snmp community but couldn't find what might have caused this.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Thx,

Masood

4 Replies 4

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What are the sysObjectID's of the 3560's?

If you add the 3825 as a seed device does it show up? If you run the command show cdp neigh on a device connected to the 3825 does it appear there?

Hi and thanks for responding.

the Cisco 3825 has been defined as one of the seed devices in LMS. I have two Cisco 3825 at my network edge, one active an dthe aother one stand by, i see the stand by router in CM but not the active one which is a seed device.

on the 3560 edge switches that are shown with green Icons with the "?" i don't see none of the routers with the sh cdp neigh command.

Thx,

Masood

how can I check tyhe ObjectIDs on the 3560s?

I enabled the cdp on that router and I can see in the CM now.

I still see th etwo CAT 3560s in green icons with the "?" on them

Thx,

Masood

You can use the SNMP Walk tool in CiscoWorks Device Center to poll the sysObjectID object.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: