cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Webcast-Catalyst9k

LMS config archive problem

Hi all,

can you help me on below mention quesries.

Q. i have 2 router connected with MPLS cloud, how i can show cloud on topology view.

Q2 : I am getting bello mentined error while i am trying to take config archive.

CM0151 PRIMARY STARTUP Config fetch failed for FUJ_WAN_3845 Cause: TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to 172.16.16.13 - Cause: connect timed out. PRIMARY-STARTUP config Fetch Operation failed for TFTP. Could not detect protocols running on the device Failed to fetch config using RCP.Connection timed out: connect Verify RCP is enabled or not. Failed to fetch config using SCP.Connection timed out: connect Verify SCP is enabled or not. Action: Check if protocol is supported by device and required device package is installed. Check device credentials. Increase timeout value, if required.CM0151 PRIMARY RUNNING Config fetch failed for FUJ_WAN_3845 Cause: TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to 172.16.16.13 - Cause: connect timed out. PRIMARY-RUNNING config Fetch Operation failed for TFTP. Could not detect protocols running on the device Failed to fetch config using RCP.Connection timed out: connect Verify RCP is enabled or not. Failed to fetch config using SCP.Connection timed out: connect Verify SCP is enabled or not. Action: Check if protocol is supported by device and required device package is installed. Check device credentials. Increase timeout value, if required.CM0151 VLAN RUNNING Config fetch failed for FUJ_WAN_3845 Cause: TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to 172.16.16.13 - Cause: connect timed out. VLAN Config fetch is not supported using TFTP.Could not detect protocols running on the device VLAN Config fetch is not supported using RCP.VLAN Config fetch is not supported using SCP. Action: Check if protocol is supported by device and required device package is installed. Check device credentials. Increase timeout value, if required.

i have LMS 2.6

with

CiscoWorks Common Services 3.0.5

Campus Manager 4.0.6

CiscoView 6.1.5

Resource Manager Essentials 4.0.5

please help me on both queries.

Thanks

Shelsh

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: LMS config archive problem

The majority of these errors are connection timed out errors most likely indicating that the destination could not be reached. This may mean that the IP address is not reachable from the CiscoWorks server or that there are filters (firewall, ACLs, etc.) between the CiscoWorks server and the device.

As for your topo question, Campus Manager is geared toward LANs, and does not support MPLS. As long as devices are SNMP-reachable, and are in DCR, Campus Manager will attempt to manage them. The result may be that every device appears in the Unconnected devices view.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content