Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

LMS Download

I am trying to download EVAL of LMS 4.0 from

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=283434800&flowid=19062&softwareid=280775102&os=Windows&release=4.0.0&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

I have logged in using my Cisco ID and it is asking for Service Contract for the download to start . My question is if I am downloading a Eval version why is that asking for Eval . Simillar was the case when I was downloading another Eval product and it gave me same error yesterday .

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: LMS Download

Cisco.com changes has made some download restrictions for enhanced security. I checked your user ID and it doesnt seems to be registered or active for download. I can't even publish this for you.

Try to download attached downloader and check if you can download LMS 4.0 from it.

-Thanks

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

LMS Download

Thanks for the prompt reply Mr Vinod ,

I have heard from a few sources that if you are a CCIE you can download these things without the service contract . Is that true ? If yes I have can you check if my ccie id is associated properly with my profile .

Cisco Employee

LMS Download

I am probably not the right person to check that. I would suggest to login to cisco.com and check the profile Manager to see your Authorization.

I check more if i have any updates on this.

-Thanks

Vinod

Cisco Employee

LMS Download

I just checked and found your ID doesnt shows you're a CCIE, probably that may be an issue. Try to update your profile :

Goto cisco.com --> Login -->accounts (top right)-->profile manager-->additional access-->check box for CCIE.

-Thanks

LMS Download

I have 3 things under the YOUR CURRENT ACCESS

Service Contract Owner
Cisco Channel Partner or Authorized Reseller

Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)  .

It looks like associated from here . My CCIE # is 35183

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content