cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS error

DavidPeter
Level 1
Level 1

I am having a issue with LMS. I recieve this error when I go to netconfig.

URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "JRM" : Not found

This happens when I go to look at the jobs I have already created in netconfig. I am not able to view those jobs although they do still run as it the jobs set to reboot my routers still work.

Thanks

Dave

31 Replies 31

Hey sorry about that:) Here is the file for you

If you execute:

pdexec jrm

Does the jrm process come up? That is, if after running the pdexec command, run the command "pdshow jrm". What is the output?

Yes it states it is running normally

Good, this may have just been a transient error, then. Restart dmgtd from the command line:

net stop crmdmgtd

net start crmdmgtd

You should be up and running. If you still have problems, one thing that could cause processes not to initialize property is a server that does not meet minimum requirements. Given the apps you have installed, your server must have at least two physical CPUs (or cores) and have at least 2 GB of memory with 4 GB of page file.

Nope, I get the same error after restarting them ?

So what are the hardware stats on your server?

2.8 gig xeon and 1 gig of RAM

That's the problem. You do not have enough memory to start LMS. You need to add another 1 GB of physical RAM just to get the suite of applications to start.

hmmm... I have been using this suite for 3 years now. I wonder why it would have the problem now? Could it have been struggling along and then just not had enaugh to do it anymore?

I know for a fact that entire bundle (LMS 2.5 and higher) cannot start on 1 GB of RAM. It must have 2 GB with 4 GB of backing swap. Without this, processes will fail. These requirements were not as high under LMS 2.2 which could explain how you were running LMS successfully for so long.

Thanks

I have some RAM here that I am tring to work.

I will respond as soon as I do. That makes perfect sense about being on 2.5 and up.

Thanks

Dave Peter

OK I put in 2GIG and I still have the error. I do have 4GIG swap also I thought for sure that was going to work. I am sending you a screen shot of the error.

Send the output of "set" from a DOS command prompt as well as the C:\progra~1\cscopx\MDC\etc\regdaemon.xml file and the current jrm.log. Note: if the data in regdaemon.xml is too sensitive to post, open a TAC service request, and include all of this information.

Ok here are the files you requested. Unfortunatly I do not have TAC on the LMS suite anymore.

Wow you are not going to believe this. I went through all the JRM files XML and html and some other ones. I just opened them and read them to see what they did. Then I went back and logged into Cisco Works and went to the netconfig jobs and netshow jobs and everything works! Not sure what happened? I made it recognize the files again after I opened them?

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: