Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS + HUM installation for 5000 devices

cmartinvalle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have to install LMS 3.2 for 5000 devices in a server and HUM 1.2 + CS for 1000 devices in other server, following requirements.

But I don't know what do we have to do with the licenses... we have one for LMS for 5000 devices and another one for HUM for 1000 devices, and we need one for HUM and another one for CS in the second server, how can we license the CS in the second server without buying a new license?

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I do not have a running licensed version of LMS 3.2.

But from beginning of CiscoWorks/LMS until LMS 3.1 you do not have to license CS seperately and I do not believe they changed anything concerning this part.

So just install your 5k license on the LMS standalone server and your 1k HUM license in the second server and all should be fine.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I do not have a running licensed version of LMS 3.2.

But from beginning of CiscoWorks/LMS until LMS 3.1 you do not have to license CS seperately and I do not believe they changed anything concerning this part.

So just install your 5k license on the LMS standalone server and your 1k HUM license in the second server and all should be fine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: