Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

LMS installation

after install the common service and begin to install the campus manager and during the installation it give me message that : "there is no component selected"

note: there is no list to choose from it.

note2: this step come after write down the password and choose the licence file.

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: LMS installation

On what platform are you installing? Are there any other details in the installation log? What license choice did you make (i.e. actual licese file, PIN/PAK, eval)?

i install it on server 2000, the licience that i used is the actual licence file no pin/ no pak no evaluation.

so i don't know what is the matter

Cisco Employee

I am unable to locate this error in the source. So make sure the license file is valid. Since this is Windows, make sure you're doing the installation as a local Administrator, and that the TEMP and TMP environment variables point to a short path such as C:\TEMP.

If you still have problems after verifying the things above, check the installation log file for errors.

Views
Helpful
Replies