Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS report with information from specific ports

cmartinvalle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need a report from Campus Manager or RME where I could see the status from some specific ports that I have to choose.

Is there any report preconfigured that I can use? I don't find anything that can help me...

Or is it possible to define a report with these requirements?

Many thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, this is possible with the new direct database access in LMS 3.2. See http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/3.2/database_schema/guide/dbviews.html#wp67348 for a list of available port attributes. With direct access, you can build your own reports using SQL to extract exactly the information required.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You mean link up/down status? There is the Port Attributes report in Campus Manager which shows all of the port details such as status, VLAN, trunk status, etc. The report is found under Campus Manager > Reports > Report Generator.

We're using this Port Attributes report now but it shows too much information for our customer.

We would like a report like this but only with the information of some ports that we would choose because we only want to know the status from some important ports, not from all of them.

Is this possible?

Yes, this is possible with the new direct database access in LMS 3.2. See http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/3.2/database_schema/guide/dbviews.html#wp67348 for a list of available port attributes. With direct access, you can build your own reports using SQL to extract exactly the information required.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco