cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,I am configuring a network cfomposed of 4 VLANs with the following devices:- NetGate 6100 Firewall- A Cisco 2951 Router- Ciscon 2960 SwitchVLANs and DHCP were configured on the 2951 router.Note that NAT function is handled by the Firewall.Af...

Koffman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I tested PPTP and L2TP VPN solutions, but considered another solution without the Cisco router involved.I've disabled all the virtual-access and vpdn stuff,sh run all | i vpdnreturns nothing, but the ports for PPTP and L2TP are still open and c...

mo01 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At my new job, I was told RADIUS hasn't functioned for over a year.  I wiped the RADIUS server settings and started from scratch.  I'm happy to say, after going thru every cisco device, ALMOST all devices now login via RADIUS flawlessly.  There are t...

Marcus023 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anyone know if there is a way to log bgp routes updates? Obviously there is a way to see adjacencies changes, but I am needing to see route updates by logging so I can send the output to a Syslog server?CheersSteven

Helo SIRplease help me, I want to add a temperature switch graph to the cacti, how do I do it? how many OIDs do I need to add to the cacti? I use Cisco WS-C2960L-48TS-LL and C9300-48T-4X-E switches, thank you

Hi We are configuring cisco devices via python. and also trying to exploring with API. When using API, there are some connection issues which are not clear yet. So I would like to know what kinds of cisco device can support API. and how can we use AP...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone I am enabling netconf on Cat9k switches and want to use a custom AAA group for it and not just the default. I have the following configuration that works, but want to change it so we use a named group and not the default: aaa new-model ! ...