Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS3.1 Hardware Inventory Report Query on 3750 Switches

r.state
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have the Hardware Inventory report within LMS3.1 provide details of multiple Cat3750 switches when they are stacked together using a Stackwise solution? - At present, if I run a hardware inventory report, only one of the 3750 switches (usually the master) in a stack has it's details included in the report, whereas I would like to see details of all the switches in the stack.

Many thanks in advance,

Rowan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Run the Detailed Device Report, and you will see each member chassis under the Chassis Information section.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Run the Detailed Device Report, and you will see each member chassis under the Chassis Information section.

Hi Joe,

Many thanks for this response, I was hoping that there would be a report as concise at the hardware inventory which also contained the chassis serial numbers for other switch members in the same stack - but without all the additional information included in the detailed device report.

Best regards,

Rowan.

If chassis serial number is all you want, create an inventory custom report with the ruleset:

Chassis:Chassis Serial Number:equals:All

Then run that report for your 3750 stacks, and that will show you the chassis serial number for every stack member without any other details to muddy the report.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: