cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS3.2 (RME 4.3.0) 3560v2

rcierny
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have an update on the timeline of support for 3560v2 switches in RME4.3

11 Replies 11

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the exact sysObjectID of this switch?

This device is supported now in Cat3560 package version 7.1. However, we have an issue. It appears that the Cat3560 package which came with RME 4.3.1 reports itself as 7.1, but does not include support for this device. The Cat3560 7.1 package on Cisco.com right now DOES support this device. I'm trying to get this sorted out now.

rcierny
Level 1
Level 1

Standing by for an update.We did a large deployment of 3560v2s only to be unpleasantly surprised by (lack of) LMS support...

If you have RME 4.3.0, you can go to Common Services > Software Center > Device Update, and download and install all available updates for Common Services and RME. That will give you 3560v2 support. If you have RME 4.3.1, you will need to wait a little while longer. New packages are forthcoming.

we are running 4.3.0

I have succesfully installed all packages except LibInventory 3.1.3

When trying to install I get error message:

Number of Packages Selected for Install : 1

For Product(s) : Resource Manager Essentials

Install Invoked by user : rcierny

The Package(s) Selected for Install :

LibInventory

ERROR: Error while installing (LibInventory): C:psu_download

meLibInventory.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.30 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.32

No package(s) to install for : Resource Manager Essentials

3560v2 devices still not showing in CS

What version of the Cat3560 do you have loaded? As for installing the LibInventory package, you need to get the latest MDF for Common Services. That is also available from Software Center > Device Updates (for Common Services), or from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-cd-one .

30. Cat3560 7.1 Cat3560 device package

What exactly do I need to download?

This is the correct package, and I know it has the sysObjectID for this switch. Post the list of contents under NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs.

Hi jclarke. Do have any new infos when the new packages are available? I have 4.3.1 and i'm also waiting for 3560v2 support.

Support for 4.3.1 should be coming early next month.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: