Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS4.1: Logrotation Job

STEFFEN NEUSER
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

Did setup the Logrotation Schedule, applied and got a response that it scheduled. If I call this again, everithing is shown as default. And I cant find Logrotation Job in the global Job-Browser.

are there any hints how to can find this Logrotation Job?

Steffen

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I do not know of a way to see the configured schedule through the GUI. But you can open a DOS box and issue the command "at" and you see the scheduled entry.

The job is scheduled by the task scheduler of the operating system not LMS "internaly"  . Thus said, on solaris you have to call crontab of casuer with this command:

crontab -l casuer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I do not know of a way to see the configured schedule through the GUI. But you can open a DOS box and issue the command "at" and you see the scheduled entry.

The job is scheduled by the task scheduler of the operating system not LMS "internaly"  . Thus said, on solaris you have to call crontab of casuer with this command:

crontab -l casuer

Yes you are right, you can find it beside the DB-backup-Job in:

crontab -l casuer (Solaris)

I hope this forum thread is read by someone of the product management as well:

Its very confusing to have a unified LMS job management, where you should rely on to can find 100,00% everything of 100,00% of any jobs in LMS and have 2 execptions left.

Thx Martin, you are the best:)