cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

This started about last week; no changes have been made to any of the switches. We're a small business so not very many employees, but we're a TV station so we have multitudes of servers.Our Primary ISP is a 2gig by 2gig connection, same as our Secon...

MLIT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of Cisco Firepowers that I can access thru SSH or the FDM, but I can't console to them?-Software version: 7.0.5-72-Configured with primary and secondary-Base license-Not using FMCCan someone tell me how to get console access? Thank yo...

DSterling by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EEM scripting help

I'm trying to have EEM script where I run the script manually and it display the output of the results in the session but for some reason I'm unable to do so. This is what I have so far(config)#event manager applet TestCommand(config-applet)# event n...

Sunny5 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I am configuring a network cfomposed of 4 VLANs with the following devices:- NetGate 6100 Firewall- A Cisco 2951 Router- Ciscon 2960 SwitchVLANs and DHCP were configured on the 2951 router.Note that NAT function is handled by the Firewall.Af...

Koffman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I tested PPTP and L2TP VPN solutions, but considered another solution without the Cisco router involved.I've disabled all the virtual-access and vpdn stuff,sh run all | i vpdnreturns nothing, but the ports for PPTP and L2TP are still open and c...

mo01 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes