cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Management Tasks missing in DC

rdanevich
Level 1
Level 1

I have three "3750 Stack" model switches that do not display the "Management Tasks" column in Device Center. Only the "Tools" & "Reports" columns are displayed as Functions Available. I have 57 more of this type switch that does display correctly. I have tried deleteing these devices from Device Management and RME and do a re-discovery. This didn't work.

6 Replies 6

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

what version of code is running on the stack? Any chance you could upload a screen shot of the problem?

IOS (tm) C3750 Software (C3750-I9-M), Version 12.1(19)EA1d, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

c3750-i9-mz.121-19.EA1d.bin

Both (WS-C3750-48P) switches running this exact same IOS

I've attached a document with screen shots of the Bad & the Good to help clarify my question. I blacked out the IP addresses to protect the innocent.:-)

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the stack properly managed in RME? That is, does it show under RME Normal Devices? The Management Tasks column is taken straight from RME, and thus all devices must be properly managed in RME for this to show up.

No it's not. Nor is it in All Devices of RME. However, these switches do show up under Campus Manager.

I don't know why these three went astray. So how do I get them into RME manually?

Go to Devices > Device Management > RME Devices, and add them from DCR.

Thank You jclarke!

I went to RME> Devices> Device Management

TOC

RME Devices

..Add Devices

...CS> System Defined Groups> Switches and Hubs> Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches> 3750 Stack> My 3 switches were listed there! I added them, success!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: