cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mangement Tasks access denied from Device manager

hlichiere
Level 1
Level 1

I don't anderstand why i can't access to Management tasks functions from device center to a device and not to an other. It happens since a device package update. It seems i have not all permissions to access the device from "Device center". Remark : the only solution to have these functions is delete and re-add the device.

I'am using admim account.

Thx for suggestions.

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What tasks are you using? What version of LMS do you have? What devices? Is LMS integrated with ACS? Post a screenshot illustrating the problem you're seeing.

Hi,

LMS 3.2 Solaris 10

There are 3 functions available with device center : Tools / Reports /Mngt Tasks.

I select a random device => i have just Tools and Reports functions. I remove and re-add this device from DCR, there are the 3 functions.

Same thing for 2000 devices. Never had this problem before the package update. Thx

If you have RME 4.3.1, then you are seeing CSCtc21648. A workaround is available if you contact the TAC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: