Views
Helpful
Replies

Master/Slave Synch Problem

anywebsbb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

After maintenance, i tried to reconnect master and slave together. For the first view, it looks quite good. Master has slave added and slave says certificate is ok and master reachable. Master can see about 1800 device in campus manager and also 1800 device in rme inventory. Slave can see also 1800 devices in campus manager but in rme there are only about 300 devices in inventory.

I tried a few things, like stop daemon and restart it again on both server. Even

reboot both server. Nothing helps.

Application is LMS 2.5.1 SP4 and solaris 9. Both serve have the same applications.

Any ideas?

Regards

Hans

18 Replies 18

Pick one device that is missing from the slave RME server, but is in the master DCR, and find it in the DCR logs. Look to see if there are any errors pertaining to that device.

Hi Joe

Customer did a few days later an add device. At this moment there were more than 1800 devices.

So since then we can see on the master and slave

rme nearly the same count of devices.

Thanks for help.

Kind regards

Hans

If I understand you, you're saying all is working on both the master and the slave now?

Yes, it is.

Thanks

Regards

Hans

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: