cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mini RMON application

d.hanshaw
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a software download on the Cisco website for the Mini RMON application?

It seems I must reload the application.

Getting error....Mini RMON device package has not been installed properly or it has been uninstalled.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

9 Replies 9

nhabib
Level 9
Level 9

Is this related to LMS 2.5 in any way?

Yes.

The mini RMON for LMS 2.5 is part of CiscoView 6.1.1

It is available for downoad at:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-cd-one

I have installed this and all the service packs for Common Svcs and CiscoView 6.1.1.

If I try to reinstall the cd, will it damage the application files and all the service packs that are installed?

Would it be safe to re-install? I am running it on Solaris 2.8 on a SUN 450 enterprise server.

If you try to re-install from CD, you will have to re-install all the service packs as well.

Where / when do you get the error message about mini RMON?

I get the error either if I use the application thru Chassis View or try to use Mini RMON straight from CiscoView module.

The Mini RMON application gives me an overview page and when I enter in either an ip address or device name that I have verified that is in the DCR, then I get the error.

Then maybe a re-install of CV 6.1.1 is all you would need.

Should I open a TAC case to see how to do that?

I have checked the cisco downloads and do not see the CiscoView application only device packages and patches. The CD I received the files does not just have a directory for the CiscoView app that I can see.