Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

multiple problems with LMS 3.1

hi,

I am faicng problems. some help is required on this.

1. i have enabled UT for access points, but the end hosts of autonomous AP does not seem to be captured in Major /minor aquisitions. pl suggest what all to see for resolving the same.

2. What is the requirement of label configs apart from it saves from purfing. need some elaboratation on this.

3. I read that custom background images can be uploaded in topology view. could u tell how to go about this.

4. I installed and started the service of UTLite as instructed on a Test PC. but did not find any changes in UT. can u pl explain if a DC is a must. I have currently installed it in a PC not configured to use domain.

17 Replies 17

sorry for replying late.

It didn't work. hlp!

Enable core, corex, vlad, frontend, framework, and devices.AccessPoint debugging under Campus Manager > Admin > Debugging Options > Data Collection, then run a new Data Collection, and post the ani.log.

thanks joe. I reconfigured the AP from scratch. it worked. sorry for the late reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: