cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAM 4 - HTML report display none in MS Outlook 2007

orochi_yagami
Level 1
Level 1

I've enabled the schedule report in HTML format and deliver to specified email address. I can receive the report properly with MS Outlook 2003, but the report display nothing in Outlook 2007. Obviously,the NAM is only sending 1 type of HTML format,it's "viewable" in Outlook 2003 so can simple justified the might be the problem with Outlook 2007.

My question is:

1.> Is there any official documentation/white paper from Cisco stated that the supporting email client for that respective reporting.

2.> If i log a TAC case to Cisco, what will they response to this?

regards,

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We don't recommend any specific email clients. In general, any MUA should be able to at least save the HTML report if not render it directly. I ran the HTML through a lint program and found some warnings, but no errors. Microsoft may very well have a bug in Outlook 2007. None of the warnings should produce any rendering issues. And the HTML renders fine in IE 7.0.

Given this, I think you should ask Microsoft about this before Cisco TAC. Given what they say, there may be some modifications we can make that will make it work for all HTML engines, but they may very well spot a bug.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the explanation regarding to this. Your help always bring me out from the dead end.

regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: