Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

NCS Appliance Installation Issue

Hi Everyone

Here is my situation:

My client has purchased the NCS appliance to manage WLC and other APs. However, after upgrading the IOS of WLC, the NCS appliance couldn't manage the WLC. So when we knew the NCS can directly upgrade to PI 1.3, we have done it successfully. That sounds greate and everything goes well. A few weeks ago, my client said that they couldn't use the PI. And then we found the drives(0 and 1) couldn't work and saw the bad status of them from appliance webios. So we claimed RMA from Cisco, then we downloaded the .ISO(NCS-APL-1.3.0.20-1-K9.iso) and burned into DVD(D9, 8.5G) to reinstall the OS. Then installing it, we got an error message as the below attachment. I have tried to burn the ISO into another DVD, it yet can't work. I made sure the the ISO is correct and entire, the process of buring DVD is also correct because I have used it to install the system on my PC. So is it necessary to find the old NCS appliance ISO file to burn and then upgrade to PI? If so, there is no more about physical iso link to donwload in Cisco website, just virtual ova files. Pls for you advices, thx in advance!

IMG_00000747.jpg

Everyone's tags (2)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content