cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Assistant 5.0

omgjames1
Level 1
Level 1

I have three cisco access points on my network, all have the same SSID. Is there a way to get all three to show up in NA versus just the one? Right I see 1 AP with three connections.

2 Replies 2

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

I think Cisco Network Assistant supports only autonomous access points. Access points that are managed by a wireless LAN controller are not supported. Cisco Aironet 350, 1100, and 1200 series. Network Assistant supports them only if they run a Cisco IOS image. For more information please click following URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5931/prod_release_note09186a00807aea81.html#wp658039

aborole
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are the 3 access points added as members of a community and have separate IP addresses or are they neighbors of a member device ? Do you have other access points with separate SSIDs and they show up as separate entities ? if that is the case then your problem could be similar to another known issue where neighbors having same hostnames show up as single entity with multiple links from member device.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: