Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Monitor

choccobo17
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco, 

We plan to use some software to configure, monitor, troubleshoot many things related to network system like Router, Switch, ASA. About monitor, we need something like if new device plug-in to switch or router, then software can inform to system administrator by email, or show up the information in web-based software. With the information, we need more detail about MAC address, device information, ... when it is sent to admin team. About configuration, we need the tool which is easy to deploy command to many device if we need to do that... About troubleshoot, we can control the issue, isolate it and fix it.

I am looking for Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.1. It is suitable with my demand. If yes, please provide me something and give the estimated price

Thanks

4 Replies 4

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

Prime Infrastructure is one of the option ,it should fulfill your request.

Cisco Prime Infrastructure provides a single integrated solution for comprehensive lifecycle management of the wired/wireless access, campus, and branch networks, and rich visibility into end-user connectivity and application performance assurance issues. Cisco Prime Infrastructure accelerates the rollout of new services, secure access and management of mobile devices, making “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) a reality for corporate IT. Tightly coupling client awareness with application performance visibility and network control, Cisco Prime Infrastructure helps ensure uncompromised end-user quality of experience. Deep integration with the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) further extends this visibility across security and policy-related problems, presenting a complete view of client access issues with a clear path to solving them.

you can download the software and use it 90 days without license::

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284540974&flowid=50202&softwareid=284272932&release=2.1&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Quick Start Guide::

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/2-1/quickstart/guide/cpi_qsg.html#pgfId-80136

Thanks-

Afroz

***Ratings Encourages Contributors ***

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thank you for your support. I try to download that link. But i can't, because i am not a valid service contract, or one of that things:

• Your Cisco Account Team if you have a direct purchase agreement with Cisco
  • Your Cisco Partner or Reseller

Can you help me this issue?

Try downloading it from here ::

https://cisco.mediuscorp.com/market/networkers/productViewNFR.se.work?/nxt/rcrs/proieidentity/=20193

Thanks-

Afroz

**Ratings Encourages Contributors ***

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Duong Nguyen
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Prime 2.0 is a resource hog and that needs a lot of I/O to run efficiently.  Nice product...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: