cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

OID for E1 channel on 2801

ocajica
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everibody, I have a router 2801 with IOS c2801-ipvoice-mz.124-2.T3, I try monitoring E1 channel using snmp but does not work, Now I have a router 3660 and I enable the OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.4.0 on software called Ip monitor and works fine, Its posible to count the 30 channels, but when i try to enable the same OID for router 2801 doesn´t work so, Do you know what OID it´s necesary to enable for router 2800.

thanks

Manuel

2 Replies 2

ocajica
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I find this document where explain about monitoring e1 channel using snmp

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_tech_note09186a00801abe59.shtml#topic1

I noticed that OID cpmActiveDS0s doen´t work on 2801,In the text said if that OID din´t work we could use the OID isdnBearerOperStatus, I applied it and show me the status from 30 channels,

I need is to get the number of total channels currently in use.

So any idea about that ?

best regards

Hi I hope yo can help me. In this dicument there is a part of text that said

" If your router does not support CISCO-POP-MGMT-MIB, you can obtain the operational status of all individual B-channels using isdnBearerOperStatus from ISDN-MIB (indexed with ifIndex) and count all the channels with active(4) status, to get the number of channels currently in use. This, however, requires scripting "

Dou you have any idea about to make this script ?

thanks