Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

OID for E1 channel on 2801

Hi everibody, I have a router 2801 with IOS c2801-ipvoice-mz.124-2.T3, I try monitoring E1 channel using snmp but does not work, Now I have a router 3660 and I enable the OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.4.0 on software called Ip monitor and works fine, Its posible to count the 30 channels, but when i try to enable the same OID for router 2801 doesn´t work so, Do you know what OID it´s necesary to enable for router 2800.

thanks

Manuel

2 REPLIES

Re: OID for E1 channel on 2801

Hi I find this document where explain about monitoring e1 channel using snmp

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_tech_note09186a00801abe59.shtml#topic1

I noticed that OID cpmActiveDS0s doen´t work on 2801,In the text said if that OID din´t work we could use the OID isdnBearerOperStatus, I applied it and show me the status from 30 channels,

I need is to get the number of total channels currently in use.

So any idea about that ?

best regards

Re: OID for E1 channel on 2801

Hi I hope yo can help me. In this dicument there is a part of text that said

" If your router does not support CISCO-POP-MGMT-MIB, you can obtain the operational status of all individual B-channels using isdnBearerOperStatus from ISDN-MIB (indexed with ifIndex) and count all the channels with active(4) status, to get the number of channels currently in use. This, however, requires scripting "

Dou you have any idea about to make this script ?

thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies