Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Webcast-Catalyst9k

Out of synch

How do I clear out these entries from RME failed synch archive? see attached pic.

Also, is it possible to archive a 1900 series switch? I cannot get a successful archive on these older devices. Telnet failed authentication 3 times.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Out of synch

you should be able to do this using job purge, check out the following link for more information :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps2073/products_user_guide_chapter09186a0080352b7d.html#wp1214348

Re: Out of synch

I ran a Purge for Archive Management Jobs. This did not do it.

This is some sort of dynamically created report when I click on the number, in the "Failed" row under the "No. of devices" column of the "Configuration Archival Summary"(DcmaArchiveSummary.do) page in RME.

Reviewing the picture I pasted you'll see that there isn't a "Device Name" in the report. In the past I've corrected the errors as reported, re-submitted the sync archive and the device was removed from the report. Then I had a device name to go by. I have no device name to go by, the data is old and irrelivant, or mis-labled. Where is this bad data being held so that I can "clean-up" the dynamically generated report? Garbage in = Garbage out.

I appreciate your attempt to assist me with this problem.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content