cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pages in CS are not loading via HTTP

DHARSH_01
Level 1
Level 1

For some reason I am unable to gain access to the HOME, DEVICE and CREDENTIALS and GROUPS tabs under the Common Services. When I click on any of those tabs, it begins to load then stops 1/2 way and sits there. I am running LMS 3.1

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try adding an entry for your TACACS+ server in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts on the LMS server. This entry should point the TACACS+ server's IP to its hostname. Then restart Daemon Manager, and see if you can load the pages in question.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the output of the pdshow command as well as the NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/logs/stdout.log and stderr.log.

I am pretty new to this App. Where do I run the pdshow command?

The pdshow command is run from a DOS prompt on the server. NMSROOT is the path into which LMS is installed. The directories I mentioned must exist.

I have attached the files you listed.

I see you're using TACACS+ authentication. Is this server integrated with ACS as well?

The server is not using ACS

Try adding an entry for your TACACS+ server in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts on the LMS server. This entry should point the TACACS+ server's IP to its hostname. Then restart Daemon Manager, and see if you can load the pages in question.