Views
Helpful
Replies

Pls Suggest

Goutam Sanyal
Level 4
Level 4

Dear All,

Please find the output of my router. I'd tried to implement some QOS to my router. But after implementing the same I found that the serial interface's available Bandwidth is showing 8 kilobits/sec only.

Also my target is to putting best value for ABC_ACL data. Next DEF_ACL data and then GHI_ACL data. Find the attachment for mote details.

Please suggest how can I put all this required traffic to a QOS.

Thanks & Rgds

Go San

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hieu Cao
Level 4
Level 4

Your QoS config looks fine.

A quick math check will show exactly how much bandwidth in kbps that you're allocating for each class as shown in ( ).

Your line speed is set at 64 kbps, and the total allocated bw is 57.6 kbps. The remaining 8 kbps that you see when you issue "show int" is for your class class-default.

policy-map S_D

class ABC

bandwidth percent 70 (44.8 kbps)

class DEF

bandwidth percent 10 (6.4 kbps)

class GHI

bandwidth percent 10 (6.4 kpbs)

class class-default

fair-queue

hth,

hieu

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hieu Cao
Level 4
Level 4

Your QoS config looks fine.

A quick math check will show exactly how much bandwidth in kbps that you're allocating for each class as shown in ( ).

Your line speed is set at 64 kbps, and the total allocated bw is 57.6 kbps. The remaining 8 kbps that you see when you issue "show int" is for your class class-default.

policy-map S_D

class ABC

bandwidth percent 70 (44.8 kbps)

class DEF

bandwidth percent 10 (6.4 kbps)

class GHI

bandwidth percent 10 (6.4 kpbs)

class class-default

fair-queue

hth,

hieu

Hi, Hiue,

Thanks for your reply.Please guide me,in real world scenario - which is the best to choose match-any or match-all?

Thanks

go san

it's best that you use "match-any" so that any parameter specified in your particular class can be matched.

hieu

hi hieu,

thanks