Views
Helpful
Replies

Polling configuration for ITM 2.0 - how to customize

4bbeck
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm running LMS 2.0 with the latest IDU. I'm trying to figure out how to customize the alerts show in the "A&A Display", with little luck.

For example, how do I tell ITM that I don't want to see an OperationallyDown alert for a standby Supervisor in a 6509 switch? Or, how do I disable alerts for PhoneRemoved on the same switch? Another one I'd like to figure out is the ApplicationDown alerts I see for Call Manager boxes.

I'd like to not monitor these things, not just hide them from the display. I don't understand how these monitors can be modified. I've been able to modify other behaviors from within Manage Thresholds.

Please assist. I'm hoping that ITM follows normal monitoring system practice and lets you monitor only what you want.

thanks.

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

I dont think these alerts can be modified. These are programmed inside the LMS tool and cannot be changed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: