Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Port managed state DFM 2.0.4

Any idea why i cant change ports managed state in dfm. I try to make some access ports managed state true but dfm cant do it. Otherwise if i try to make some ports managed state false dfm cant do it.

I have two same switch included same ios and one works fine but second dont. For both switch i can do snmpwalk. What might cause this. I have deleted device from CS and add it again but it didnt help. I have tryed to rediscover device and its state is known but no help. Credentials are OK. If i look GigabitEthernet4/21 index dfm says that is 56 but if i do snmpwalk for switch GigabitEthernet4/21 index is 74. Looks like dfm have wrong index. Any idea.

thanks

Juha

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Port managed state DFM 2.0.4

There is no CLI method to change the state of the interfaces in DFM. It's needed to select interfaces one-by-one.

This URL should help you:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cw2000/dfm/dfm20/ug/useaad.htm#wp1283054

Hi

Thanks for information.

Like i mentioned " I try to make some access ports managed state true or not managed " so that means that i try to do it one by one. That is not the main problem what i ment. Problem is that it seems dfm dont have same interface index than if i do snmpwalk. Thats why i suppose i cant change ports managed state.

Juha

Cisco Employee

you can try using the dmctl from /opt/CSCOpx/objects/smarts/bin to see what the status of the device/interfaces are.

Type help to get the commands that are available

Views
Helpful
Replies