Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

PRI Monitoring

I would like to monitor the usage of our 3 PRI lines that come into our Cisco 2821 router so that I can determine if we need all 3 lines. How would I go about doing this? The goal to create a line graph to show the peak times of usage and how many calls there were. I know that each of our PRI lines have 24 channels so I'm thinking that if we aren't using at least 48 of those channels then I would drop a PRI. Thanks for the help.

2 REPLIES

Re: PRI Monitoring

U can try Solarwinds which can get u all the graphical as well as tabular description of the usage and the bandwith gauges can get u the actual load at all times.

Hope it helps..

Re: PRI Monitoring

I'll keep that in mind but I was thinking more along the lines of using SNMP to get the information. I have Intuit's Network Monitor that can graph out any MIB SNMP object and would like to show in a graphical representation of the show voice call sum over a period of a word day. The problem is I don't know which MIB object that would be or what SNMP information that would be.

Views
Helpful
Replies