cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime 2.1 interface vlan report

jverbout81
Level 1
Level 1

Hello I have Prime 2.1 and am running the Wired Port Attribute report to find out the vlan assigned to all the ports on all my switches.  I am able to run this report and here is a sample exert from it  

Name VLAN Id Device Ip Address Description MAC Address Admin Status Operational Status Type MTU Speed(MB) Duplex isTrunk TrunkEncapsulation 
FastEthernet1/0/1  0 10.0.0.0       Up   Up   ETHERNETCSMACD  1500   100   true   

For some reason it is not pulling the vlan information for any of the ports and ports that are set as access ports are listed as trunk.  I am not sure if this is because they have voice vlans attached to them as well or not.  Any help on why it is not reporting the correct vlan would be great.

Thank you,

Jason

1 Reply 1

claudiow2010
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem here. I've already compared interfaces that display the correct information with those that don't, the configuration script is exactly the same. I have switches that display the correct information for all ports, and I have switches that only display a few ports. I already opened a TAC at Cisco but they don't even know what happens.

Somebody can help us??