Prime Assurance - Infrastructure vs. Collaboration
They are different ,though some of the feature looks same:
In Cisco Prime Infrastructure ( Assurance ) piece cover the below piece :
Network-based end-user experience monitoring
• Detailed analytics dashboards to monitor end-user experience of business critical applications and their key KPIs.
• Site-based tracking of user endpoints.
• Time-based filtering of data lets users narrow the issue down to a particular timeframe or to look at related network/application events given a timeframe in which the problem was observed.
Flexible NetFlow Version 9 support and advanced troubleshooting
• Flexible NetFlow templates and raw records collection.
• Standard NetFlow support with the ability to update/add new fields based on heuristics.
• Trigger packet captures on multiple NAMs based on common software filters.
• Access to packets, flows, and MIBs data for detailed real-time and off-line analysis.
• Predefined collection plans are provided to collect application response time, traffic analysis, and Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) metrics, reducing the complexity in setting up data sources and KPI collection.
• Threshold templates are provided to monitor key indicators and alert the operator/engineer of any anomalies.
Dedicated dashboard for voice, video monitoring, and analysis
• Analysis of voice, video, and RTP traffic in general is available at branch or individual user level.
• Multiple data sources are provided for voice video analysis, including Network Analysis Module and Medianet
• Monitoring of RTP conversations is available at the branch and client levels.
Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance
Cisco Prime Collaboration is a comprehensive video and voice service assurance and management system with a set of monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting capabilities that help ensure end users receive a consistent, high-quality video and voice collaboration experience.
Hi everyone, I would like to thank you in advance for any help you can provide a newcomer like myself!
Im studying the 100-105 book by Odom and am currently on the topic of Port security. I purchased a used 2960 and I'm trying to follow a...
While deploying a number of 18xx/2802/3802 model access points (APs), which run AP-COS as their operating platform. It can be observed on some occasions that while many of their access points were able to join the fabric WLC withou...
I am going to design and build an LAN network under a tunnel underground with long distance between the switches.
I will have 2 Catalyst switches and 8 Industrial IE3000, and they will be connected with fiber.
For now I am planning on use Layer-2 s...