Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure 2.0 does not show Planning Mode

a.azambuja
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I´d like to know if evaluation version of Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0 (PRIME-NCS-VAPL) does not provide the feature "Planning Mode" to conduct a Predictive Site Survey.

Monitor>Site Maps>Select an Site>

At the drop down list (select a command), I can´t see planning mode. The options are: New Building, New Outdoor Area, Edit Campus/Site, Delete Campus/Site, Configure Interferer Notifications.

I also notice that "Add Access Points" does not appear.

see the att image.

Tks.

2 Replies 2

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

1. Monitor > Site Maps

2. Select the appropriate location link from the list that appears.

A color-coded map appears showing placement of all  installed elements (access points, clients, tags) and their relative  signal strength.

CLICK on the  " color-coded map "

Now on the right hand side Drop Down Menu , you should be able to see the "Planning Mode"

Thanks-
Afroz
[Do rate the useful post]
****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi,

If you see on the snapshot, I don´t have any access point associated to my floor plan.

But if I try to associated one of my 2 access points mapped by a controller, this does not appear. So, I'm not even getting the option to join one of my access points to the plant.

Tks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: