cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure 2.0 Job Approval notifications?

tbostrom
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have a question about notification for job approvers in Prime 2.0.  I'm trying to setup PI such that a restricted user can create a configuration change on a wireless controller and submit it for approval by the PI admin.

The PI admin will likely not be logging in every day to check job approval status.   I can't see anywhere that notifies the admin via email that a job is waiting.  can this be done or am I missing something?

-Tim

3 Replies 3

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tim,

I don't think we have an email optiom to notify the ADMIN to approve the pending jobs ,however if you authorized any job then ONLY admin can approve to run the job.

check the below link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/2.0/administrator/guide/config_server_settings.html#wp1081686

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful post]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

I don't see where this feature is available.  Seems to me that that emailing the admin for job approvals should be available.  It's there in the old LMS - can't be that hard to add it into PI.

Hi ,

Yes ,if we would have this feature in PI ,it would have been great but unfortunately it is missing for now.

please conatct you accont team to raise the Product Enhancement request for this feature.

Thanks-
Afroz
[Do rate the useful post]
****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****