Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure 2: User Defined Field in a report

bastianbrachner
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've got a question regarding the user definde fileds and the reporting.

Is it possible to run a report that includes the user definde fileds? I LMS it was possible to do that.

I'd like to run an inventory report the also includes the user defined fields (I've got three) for each network device (switch, router, wlan controller,...)

Thanks for your answers and suggestions.

Bastian

5 Replies 5

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bastin,

I checked the reporting option , I can only see LOCATION as one of the option for UDF.

Check the attached screen shot..

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful post}

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hello Afroj,

Location is the snmp-server location string. I mean the UDF configurable under Administration > Settings > User Defined Field. They are also visible in the Device Work Center if a device is selected.

Check my attached screen shots.

UDF_1.jpg

UDF_2.jpg

Bastian

Thanks for sharing the screenshot...

hummm...unfortunately  I don't see any option to used these  UDF  in Reports 

******If  anyone has a different view ,plz share with us*******

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful post]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

I wanted to fetch info of VLAN assigned interfaces on a particular switch.

Can someone please help me and provide steps on how to create one.

the switch is already added to my cisco prime. but only shows info like VLAN ID , vlan name and vlan type.

I want to assign another column to that with Label = assigned interface vlan.

So my report can fetch info that which vlan and their assigned interface are active on the switch.

BenBen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Bastian,

Did you finally get a solution or workaround?

I cannot find how to include the user defined fields to the report neither. I would like the user defined fields to be shown in inventory report.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: