Views
Helpful
Replies

prime os version

steve switzer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Doh where do i find out what version we are on ?

Steve

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

daniel.litwin
Level 1
Level 1

Try this way.  I'm on Prime 2.0 and this is how I get to the version number.  This is when I am in "Classic Theme".  When I switch to "Lifecycle Theme" , then I find the version number in the spot Afroj Ahmad posted.

View solution in original post

On the top right corner , next to use name like root , you will see the Drop down option

Thanks-
Afroz
[Do rate the useful post]
****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi steve,

check the attached screenshot ..

Thanks-
Afroz

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Sadly my Prime doesnt do that

Steve

It looks like you are in Classic view  Switch to LIFECYCLE theme  then you should be able to see the PI version.

Thanks-
Afroz

On the top right corner , next to use name like root , you will see the Drop down option

Thanks-
Afroz

daniel.litwin
Level 1
Level 1

Try this way.  I'm on Prime 2.0 and this is how I get to the version number.  This is when I am in "Classic Theme".  When I switch to "Lifecycle Theme" , then I find the version number in the spot Afroj Ahmad posted.

Thanks Guys you are both right   cheers