Views
Helpful
Replies

prime os version

steve switzer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Doh where do i find out what version we are on ?

Steve

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

daniel.litwin
Level 1
Level 1

Try this way.  I'm on Prime 2.0 and this is how I get to the version number.  This is when I am in "Classic Theme".  When I switch to "Lifecycle Theme" , then I find the version number in the spot Afroj Ahmad posted.

View solution in original post

On the top right corner , next to use name like root , you will see the Drop down option

Thanks-
Afroz
[Do rate the useful post]
****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi steve,

check the attached screenshot ..

Thanks-
Afroz

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Sadly my Prime doesnt do that

Steve

It looks like you are in Classic view  Switch to LIFECYCLE theme  then you should be able to see the PI version.

Thanks-
Afroz

On the top right corner , next to use name like root , you will see the Drop down option

Thanks-
Afroz

daniel.litwin
Level 1
Level 1

Try this way.  I'm on Prime 2.0 and this is how I get to the version number.  This is when I am in "Classic Theme".  When I switch to "Lifecycle Theme" , then I find the version number in the spot Afroj Ahmad posted.

Thanks Guys you are both right   cheers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: